Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis Tribute Video

Hey pallies, like for some crazy Dinoreason, I just can't get this Dinovid to transfer from youtube to the ol' Dinoblog, so just click on the title of this blog post to see a great clip of our Dino and the jer singin' "Side By Side" with wonderful footage from their 10 years together. It was on this date in 1956 that Dino ended his partnership with the jer, which began on July 25, 1946. The Dino and jer team lasted exactly 10 years....now how cool is that, but then our Dino does everythin' so Dinoperfectly!

4 comments:

Nostalgia Kinky said...

I've had some problems with YouTube posting vids also...it is real hit and miss and very frustrating. I will follow the link though and look forward to checking this clip out.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Jeremy, thanks for leavin' some Dinopatter. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only dude who has had their share of probs postin' youtube vids. I know you will love this great Dino and the jer trib vid.

Rogue Spy 007 said...

I've had my share of problems with YouTube posting videos on my blog on MySpace. Sometimes they'll show up and other times they won't. Just checked out the video. It's pretty cool. These two were a great duo. They had a lot of good times together. All good things must come to an end. Dino knew when it was to pack his bags and move on.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, I really do love this montage of Dino and the jer clips while "Side By Side" is playin' in the background. What a legacy of comedy this duo left for us to enjoy forever!