Monday, September 15, 2008

Houston-Ike-ala Dean Martin



Hey pallies, likes I just knew this was gonna happen...when I heard that Ike was goin' to hit Houston...likes I just knew some dude who takes come shots of the effects of Ike and put 'em to our Dino's great classic "Houston." Ands here it is....so sorry for all the harm that Ike and other tropical storms have caused, but how cool that our Dino has been used to create this clip....in the midst of chaos and destruction....our Dino is such a soothin' and helpful Dinoforce for good.... Dinodevotedly, DMP

4 comments:

Keith said...

It is a shame what happened with the victims of Ike. The death and destruction really breaks my heart. My prayers go out to all of them. It doesn't surprise me that somebody did such a video. It is something that will touch people as only our Dino can.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, likes I so Dinoagree with ya pallie...in such times we truly needs our Dino more and more...indeed no one can touch people likes our Dino....

ATOMIC GEM said...

I SAW THIS YESTERDAY BUT FORGOT TO LEAVE YOU SOME DINOPATTER. I LOVE THE WAY OUR DINO IS USED IN THIS VID. I'M SURE A LOCAL HOUSTONITE TOOK GREAT PRIDE IN DOING THIS, EVEN THOUGH IS WAS SUCH A TRAGIC EVENT.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Terri, yes, so glad to see our Dino bein' used as such a Dinopostive Dinoforce in such a tragic situation....no matter what the life situation...our Dino always makes it so much more Dinobearable...