Monday, December 08, 2008

A LOOK AT OUR DINO



Hey pallies, likes I never saw this Dinocover before or knew that our Dino was on the cover and featured in Look in their December 26, 1967 Christmas issue....but then likes who better to feature in the season of makin' spirits bright then our spirited DINO!!!! Lovew it pallies....keep gettin' ready to honor our Dino on Dinowinterday.... Likes clicks on the tagg of this Dinopost if you wanna read 'bout the Dinofeatures in this Dinomag. Dinolovin', DMP

2 comments:

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. I love this cover. I've got this set to be posted on my blog during this Christmas season. I really dig the look of this cover. I bet it would be an awesome article to check out. Cheers! Keith

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, looks likes I beat you to the Dinopunch again...lol...well guess you know how important honorin' our Dino on Dinowinterday is to this Dinoholic...