Monday, December 29, 2008

Whens I think Dinoeve, I thinks O11



Hey pallies, just this Dinomornin' as I was 'bout ready to gets on the ol' computer...our Dino inspired me to realize that the true Dinoterm for NYE ougha be DINOEVE...after all no one knows how to celebrate the comin' of a new year likes our Dino...and when I thinks of Dinoeve likes I thinks O11 'cause it is the original Dinoeve heist flick...'cause as you will recall pallies, it was at the stroke of midnight at the Dinocaper was pulled off....so enjoys this trailer of the original O11 with the one and only DINO....ands keeps preparin' for Dinoeve '08. Dinoinspired, DMP

4 comments:

Glenn Bishop "Bish The Magish" said...

Oceans 11 was a very cool film. The DVD is also very cool because it had Frank Sinatra Jr. Doing the comments.

It's cool because he knew the rat pack and he makes some cool observations about Dean Martin and how great of an actor he was.

And about performing in the "older" Las Vegas".

Neat clip Dino Martin Peters and thanks again for posting it.

Glenn Bishop

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. I totally agree with you. That's what I think of when I think of NYE and Dino. That's why for New Year's I'm posting Dino singing Ain't That A Kick In The Head. Cheers!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Glenn, yeah how cool woulda it have been to know and hang with our Dino and the rest of the pack....

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, sounds like a Dinoriffic Dinoidea to me pallie...your fav Dinotune on the first of the year of our Dino 2009...what coulda be Dinobetter....gettin' the new Dinoyear off to a cool Dinostart...