Thursday, March 05, 2009

The Late, Great, Dean Martin

Hey pallies, here's a chick tagged Heidi who shared her Dinopassion at her "Golden Country Girl's" blogg. Likes I never ever tire of meetin' new pallies who can never ever get 'nough of our Dino. Enjoys this Dinopost, as as usual, if you wanna reads this in it's original format, likes just clicks on the tagg of this Dinogram. Dinodevotedly, DMP

The Late, Great, Dean Martin
Oh, how I loved him. Such a wonderful, talented and handsome man. Daddy used to love the variety shows, so we grew up watching Dean (and Red Skelton,, Ed Sullivan, etc.)



I will ALWAYS buy the LP's when I see them at the thrift shops.







And I have some sheet music, too:




I don't have a lot of CD's - not enough! (Top picture below is from the booklet inside the CD "Capitol collector's Series")




I guess that's really all right - since I don't mind listening to the ones I do have OVER and OVER. I LOVE the sound of his voice!



Oh, Dino...
(swoons)..

2 comments:

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. Those are so cool. I do wish I had some Dino albums. I've got his music on CD, but it would be awesome to actually have some records of his to pop on the turntable. Have a great weekend. Cheers!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, yeah, I loves the Dinovinyl that I still have...'specially loves the covers and all the cool liner notes 'bout our great man....thanks for droppin' some Dinopatter...