Monday, April 27, 2009

Movie Mag Pixs of our Dino and Miss Cathy

Hey pallies, likes the net is likes so rich in Dinotreasure....been doin' some Dinosearchin' for info on our Dino and Miss Cathy with the candified K...and found these cool Dinopix of our Dino and Cathy...and one with the Jeanne as well from movie mag covers tellin' Dinodetails of our Dino's amorin' Miss Cathy....of all places found 'em at a Dinoforum at "Find-a-Death" (clicks on the tagg of this Dinopost to go there). Enjoys these Dinotabloid Dinoamorin' Dinopixs...so wishin' that I have said Dinomags in my Dinopossession..... Dinoyearnin', DMP





2 comments:

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. Cool magazine covers. I would love to have been able to get my hands on some of these magazines. It would be great to read about what's going on in the life of our Dino.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, yeah, man, I wanna know every Dinodetail that is Dinopossible...never was stop learnin' and growin' in my Dinoknowledge and Dinodevotion....