Friday, October 09, 2009

My favorite one is Dean Martin juggling booze bottles while balancing a drink on his nose.

Hey pallies, likes what a stellar Dinofind is this!!!!! I had this al-b-um when I was a Deanager and loved the pix of our Dino on the cover and the Dinoimpersonation on the vinyl....one of the LUSHEST Dinoimpressions ever!

How cool of this dude Tom Richmond to share this wonderful Dinomemory with all the Dinoworld. Clicks on the tagg of this Dinogram to goes to Mr. Richmond's blogg "Tom's Mad Blog." Loves it pallies, loves it...thanks to Tom for sharin' this great Dinofind! Dinopsyched, DMP

A Golden Oldie



Click for a closer look…

I was given this great little gem by fellow Minnesota cartoonist David Phipps at our recent NCS Chapter meeting. He ran across it as an antique store or some such recently and thought of me, being a huge Mort Drucker fan.

This is the cover of a comedy album from 1966, coincidentally the year I was born. On the album are comedy sketch with impersonators John Byner, David Frye and Will Jordan doing the voices of all kinds of politicians, celebrities and other characters. Obviously Mort did the cover art, chock full of his usual caricature brilliance.

My favorite one is Dean Martin juggling booze bottles while balancing a drink on his nose.

2 comments:

Marcos Callau said...

That's a great picture!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, yeah, I loves it so much....the drawin' of our Dino is likes just so so Dinoish! Thanks for droppin' some Dinopatter pallie!