Sunday, March 21, 2010

On This Day In Dino-history....March 21, 1964

Hey pallies, likes today is 'nother very important day in our beloved Dino's history. On this day in 1964 our Dino graciously consented to have his handprints cemented at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. We are never ever in better hands then when we place ourselves in our Dino's. When I gets to take my Dino-pilgrimage west, I most certainly will place my hands where Dino placed his and feel the magic of bein' where our Dino has been. Thanks to Dave Dubrow's computer gig pad for sharin' this Dino-detail. To goes there just click on the tagg of this here Dino-gram.



MARCH 21, 1964...Dean Martin immortalizes his handprints in the cement of Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood.

1 comment:

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, thanks for the patter...I thinks...hopes you loves our Dino likes we do....