Thursday, May 13, 2010

I LOVE Dino. I’m a Dean Martin fanatic (so much so that I wrote an article for a Dino blog several months back).

Hey pallies, some Dino-time ago, ilovedinomartin 'lerted you to a new piece of romance fiction tagged "Fools Rush In" that features our Dino and his music. Well, gotta say I am so so Dino-delighted to have like this Dino-gram feature part of an interview with Miss Janice Hanna Thompson, author of Fools Rush In," where in Miss Hanna Thompson very openly and very boldly proclaims "I'm a Dean Martin fanatic."

From the blog "Finding Hope Through Fiction," blogger Miss Nora St. Laurent quires Miss Janice.....
"If you had to choose between Frank Sinatra or Dean Martin, who would you pick as your favorite? Why?" And, as the tagg of this Dino-gram proclaims "I LOVE Dino."

So cool to note that Miss Janice speaks oh so briefly 'bout the Dino-prose that she wrote for this here ilovedinomartin. You will find that Dino-post at........
http://ilovedinomartin.blogspot.com/2009/09/dinolicious-new-romantic-comedy.html.

Hanna Thompson aludes to a Dino-tune from you tube and you will find that at the end of this Dino-post...."Mambo Italiano."

Thanks to Miss Nora for interviewin' Miss Janice Hanna Thompson, and thanks Miss Janice for showin' your Dino-devotion so so openly....helpin' others to come to know, love, and honor our Dino!!!! To view the entire interview, just click on the tagg of this Dino-gram to goes to the original post. Dino-pysched, DMP



I loved some of your discussion questions for Fools Rush In so I thought I’d ask you a few. If you had to choose between Frank Sinatra or Dean Martin, who would you pick as your favorite? Why?



Oh, ack! I was hoping no one would ever ask me this! Honestly, I LOVE Dino. I’m a Dean Martin fanatic (so much so that I wrote an article for a Dino blog several months back). Remember the old Dean Martin comedy hour? What a great show (and what great guests). Loved it! Love the tone in his voice. What’s the right word to describe it? Schmaltzy? Schmoozy? Sexy? (Can I say that in a Christian blog?) At any rate, I love him. And if you really want to know what motivated my zeal for that first book, you’ll have to follow this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S-7Ap6J_FU My book proposal included that link, by the way. I figured if the editor could catch the vision, he/she would love hearing Dino sing! I love Ol’ Blue Eyes, too, but Dino still wins out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you Dino lover, you. Over at The Frank Sinatra blog at http://blue-eyes.com/blog, we added your RSS feed to our sidebar. Keep 'em comin'.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, thanks I think, dude. Likes went I clicks the link, likes it goes nowhere...will try and locate your pad if Dino-possible