Friday, May 14, 2010

Shades Of Our Dino



Hey pallies, likes I can't tells you how much I loves this candid pix of our Dino relaxin' on the set of the flick "Sergeants 3." Founds this over at our Dino-girl Catie's Dino-blog effort, "For The Good Times"...just clicks on the tagg of this Dino-gram to see her current Dino-devotion.

Miss Catie is currently usin' this outstandin' Dino-photo as her header pix and I quired her if likes she remembers where she discovered it, but alas, she had no recollection. So ilovedinomartin sez our thanks to Miss Catie and likes to whoever, whenever put this Dino-image up for all our Dino-delight. Dino-groovin', DMP

4 comments:

Always On Watch said...

DMP,
You may already have seen this quiz, but if not, you may be interested in posting about it.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes thanks so very much....I knows I have taken this Dino-quiz before, and I thinks that I have posted it here before as well....but sometime 'round the Dino-mecca festival it woulda be a grand Dino-thought to share it again....hopes all is well in your part of the Dino-world...

Kinezoe said...

I love that pic. Wonderful. Good weekend, pallies!

PS: If you want to see our Dino dancin' just take a look at my blog. I hope you like it too ;)

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, man Kinezoe, how great to hear from you again my Dino-bro...and thanks for the tip on your new Dino-post...loves it...and sharin' it with the Dino-holics here this very Dino-day...keeps lovin' and sharin' our Dino.....'cause truly only Dino matters....