Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dean Martin Record DRINK COASTERS

Hey pallies, likes from the web pad "Etsy" comes some way cool Dino-treasure for our liquid refreshments....a set of four hand-crafted Dino-record drink coasters!

This dude Christopher has used mucho Dino-creativity to provides pallies likes us a great way to celebrate our love of Dino and enjoys so Dino-like libations at the same Dino-time! To view this in it's original format and possibly makes your Dino-purchase, just clicks on the tagg of this Dino-gram!

ilovedinomartin sez our thanks to Mr. Christopher for sharin' his passion for our Dino in this way. Dino-desirin', DMP

Dean Martin Record DRINK COASTERS - with Solid Corian Granite Base
From Christophers Coasters



This is a really great Unique Gift For the Music Lover in Your Life.....your friends will be amazed by these Coasters. I make them myself from old records that are not up to playable standards.These are the actual record centers, chosen for their unique labels, and photos over labels.
This is a set of 4 ROCK DRINK COASTERS with Corian Granite Base
Excellent Gift for the Person Who has Everything.
I can custom make you any artist OR YOU CAN MIX & MATCH...... Email me if you would like a different artist or a custom made set...
WITH YOUR OWN PHOTOS. . . IDEAS: Photos of your Kids or Grandkids or Pets or Favorite Sports Team, or Movie Star, Whatever!
your car or motorcycle, etc. It takes about 1 week from custom ordering to shipment. To discuss your ideas for custom coasters call me at (928) 230-9525 or e mail at gelgurl [!at] uneedspeed.net
All Coasters have a Thick Coating of Crystal Clear Epoxy Glaze Coat with a High Gloss Finish, Labels will always be preserved and easy clean up....just wipe with clean cloth.All Coasters have a Cork Bottom... so will not damage any of your Furniture.These are HAND MADE from original used vinyl records and have slight label variations,defects blemishes, faults and wear of normally used records.
Please see my Etsy Store for other Record Coasters
Priority shipping for $4.95 should be delivered with in 4 days
International Shipping is $10 First Class.
If you would like this as a gift with gift card, please email me before ordering. I usually ship within 24 hours after payment – custom orders take longer. Ships from United States
ship to cost with another item
United States $4.95 USD $0.00 USD
Everywhere Else $10.00 USD $0.00 USD







4 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Great find and affordable too!

Those record labels really bring back the memories. How often I put those records on my turntable and watch the spinning. Capitol's rainbow effect is particularly effective.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, great Dino-memories indeed Miss AOW...I woulda loves to sets some liquid libations on 'em while listenin' to our Dino....

Anonymous said...

These are great :)
I`d love to have a set of these

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes I thinks so too Miss Ky...as I say, I would loves to have a set to drinks some liquid libations on....of course while I am listenin'/watchin' our Dino...keeps lovin' our Dino....and thanks for sharin' some Dino-thoughts...