Sunday, January 02, 2011

Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Since I Met You Baby"

Hey pallies, Happy New Dino-year 'gain and likes welcome to 'nother year of Sunday Serenades With Dino. Gonna start the New Year outs on the right foot by sharin' likes what I considers to be the coolest of the cool of all our Dino's tunes he croons....and the only tune that our beloved Dino turned into a music vid for MTV....yup, just gotta shares our great man singin' his signature song from his last al-b-um, "The Nashville Sessions"....."Since I Met You Baby."

Ya..Ya..likes I knows that I shares this vid more often then any other Dino-treasure here at ilovedinomartin, but likes I can never ever gets 'nough of our great man singin' this great song. And, likes the song speaks the complete, the total Dino-truth....Since I have met our Dino I AM A DIFFERENT MAN!

Likes I just wrote to my Dino-bro Danny G. likes no matter how I am feelin'....I always, and likes I means always feels better that I had once I have heards me a little Dino. So on this first Sunday of the New Dino-year, with this first 2011 Sunday Serenade with Dino...it simply must be simply the bestest of best Dino-clips....

Sits backs and watch our belove Dino works his charm...with , with every move he makes, with every syllable he utters ...it is all likes likes so simply simply Dino-riffic. Enjoyin' the Dino-difference with all ya pallies, DMP




"Since I Met You Baby"

Since I met you baby my whole life has changed.
Since I met you baby my whole life has changed.
And everybody tells me that I am not the same.

I don't need nobody to tell my troubles to.
I don't need nobody to tell my troubles to.
Cause since I met you baby all I need is you.
Interlude - Instrumental

Since I met you baby I'm a happy man.
Since I met you baby I'm a happy man.
I'm gonna try to please you in every way I can.

No comments: