Sunday, September 11, 2011

Danny G.'s Sunday Serenade with Dino: "I'm Sitting On Top Of The World"

Hey pallies have I got a great little ditty for youse Dino-holics this week! Dean's rendition of "I'm Sittin' on Top of the World" is simply the bestest of the bestest! It's from the variety show sometime round' the early to mid seventies.

Man oh man pals, do I ever so love seein' Dean havin' fun with his ladies! He's swoonin'...He's croonin'...He's movin' & groovin'! This is one of those songs that just seems to lift your spirits no matter what may be bringin' you down!

I want everybody to pour themselves a little bit of the ol' vino and sing along with our GREAT man to this vibrant vid! I just know that watchin' & listenin' to Dino will picks youse up and gets you smilin'! Enjoy my friends!!!



I'm Sitting On Top Of The World

I'm sitting on top of the world
Just rollin' along, just rollin' along

And I'm quittin' the blues of the world
Just singin' a song, just singin' a song

Glory, Hallelujah, I just phoned the parson
"Hey, Par, get ready to call"
Just like humpty dumpty
I'm goin' to fall

And I'm sitting on top of the world
Just rollin' along, oh, rollin' along

Glory, Hallelujah, I just phoned the parson
"Hey, Par, get ready to call"
Just like humpty dumpty
I'm goin' to fall

And I'm sitting on top, top of the world
Just rollin' along, just rollin' along

Glory, Hallelujah, I just phoned the parson
"Hey, Par, get ready to call"
Just like humpty dumpty
I'm goin' to fall

And I'm sitting on top, top of the world
Just rollin' along, just rollin' along

1 comment:

Always On Watch said...

Such a happy song!

As you can understand -- especially you, DMP, as you know me so well -- yesterday I wasn't feeling so happy because of 9/11.

How I long for the happier and safer and freer days when our Dino was on top of the world with his post-Jerry career!