Sunday, September 18, 2011

Danny G.'s Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Bummin' Around"

Welcome back to nother' Sunday Serenade pals! Man oh man , do I got a great little gem of a Dino-vid for your viewin' pleasure this week! I am so so excited and so so pleased to share this "official" video of "Bummin' Around"! Just think how ground breakin' our great man was way back in 1965 shootin' music videos! Who needs MTV when you got a superstar like Dean Martin?!!!

Dean looks so very cool struttin' his stuff and doin' his magic on these folks and of course...sportin' his signature tuxedo! Now you will also notice that the lyrics are included in the vid so it saved this Dino-holic a little bit of time and allowed me to shake up one more martini before hittin' the road myself!

We all know that Dean was as free as the breeze and ALWAYS did what he pleased! Only wish sometimes that I could say the same! Oh well...here you go. Enjoy!

4 comments:

ANDY: Pop Music Not Pills. © said...

A really great song. Describes his person doesn't it?
Cheers.

Always On Watch said...

Pure class!

Always On Watch said...

I've seen our Dino perform this song with a big of soft shoe during the bridge. I wonder if that version is on YouTube?

Always On Watch said...

A little soft shoe in this one, but it's not the version I was looking for.