Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dean Martin Angel



Hey pallies, likes I was just doin' a bit of Dino-image searchin' with the pallies at google, when I came 'cross the beaut below. It's a "greaser angel" Dino-tat submitted by a young dude tagged Chris who hails from Connecticut. Obviously pallie Chris is likes totally sold out to our Dino and how cool is that!?!?!

Truly there is no end to the many and varied ways that today's youth are homagin' our most beloved Dino. ilovedinomartin salutes Connecticut Chris for his beautifullly bold way of showin' his devotion to our Dino. To checks this out at the original pad, "Rate My Ink," simply clicks on the tag of this here Dino-report. Dino-always, ever, and only, DMP





Chris



I wanted a greaser angel and Dean Martin looked the best. On my right under arm. Artwork done by Sean Ford of Gasoline Alley Tattoo in Wallingford, CT.

No comments: