Monday, February 11, 2013

Dean Martin Casual Clean-Cut



Hey pallies, likes Dino-amore comes in all shapes and sizes, all reasons and seasons. Case in point, today's slice of Dino-amore month devotion comes from Mr. Jake Ehrlich's self-tagged blog, "Jake's Timeless Style Guide." And, likes if any pallie knows style if woulda be Mr. Ehrlich, who bio tells us that... "When I was 16 years old, in 1982, I began designing clothes, which became my career path. In 1989 I almost went to work for Ralph Lauren in New York, but ultimately I decided I should try to start my own clothing line, so I did, and I started DOTT, which stood for Designs Of Tomorrow Today."

And, likes what style icon is the feature of his second post in this very newly developed blog? Well, likes of course, this man of style has chosen to put the accent on our most beloved Dino. Mr. Ehrlich shares with his readership a pix of our great man with the great Mahalia Jackson in a recordin' session, where our Dino is sportin', as Jake sez it so so well, the "casual clean-cut" look.

Likes, I couldn't agree with Mr. Ehrlich's delight in our Dino elegantly simple attire. How cool of clothes designer extraordinare Mr. Jake Ehrlich lovin' our our style icon Dino. And, likes I loves the pix 'cause it is one that this Dino-holic likes has never ever seen before.

ilovedinomartin sez our thanks to Mr. Jake Ehrlich for puttin' the accent on our Dino in this stylish way...helpin' his readership to enjoy our great man. To checks this out in it's original format, simply clicks on the tag of this Dino-message. Dino-lovin' and Dino-loved, DMP

Dean Martin Casual Clean-Cut

Dean Martin

Casual Clean-Cut

Dean Martin is best know for being dressed up, with his impeccable clean-cut 1950s Rat-Pack look, but in the picture below, we see him in a recording session with Mahalia Jackson, sporting a simple clean-cut look with just a t-shirt, and perfectly draped, deep pleated slacks.

2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

The clothes make the man -- or so they say.

But in our Dino's case, he made clothes classy!

I wonder what our Dino would say about current "fashions" for boys and men.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Miss AOW, no matter what our Dino was wearin'..it always looked the coolest...I remember when our Dino went totally totally mod in the '70's...no one...absolutely no one was or ever will be hipper then our swingin' Dino! Keeps lovin' our most beloved Dino!