Sunday, April 21, 2013

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Little Lovely One"




Hey pallies!!! Found us a jammin' little tune for today's Serenade! Plucked it right off of the "Houston" CD & I simply CAN NOT STOP PLAYIN' IT!!!


 Dino is completely & utterly hypnotized by this "Little Lovely One"! Don't know what kinda spell this little broad has woven over our great great pal, but man, somethins' tellin' me... he's enjoyin' every lovestruck minute of it!!! Ha ha ha!!!


"Your such a livin' dream like peaches & cream!!!" Man o man pals...Dean has REALLY flipped head over heels & I don't thinks he's EVER comin' back down from this cloud!!! O well... guess there's worse ways to go! Turn this one up & ENJOY pals!!!




(Little lovely one, little lovely one, little lovely one)
Little lovely one won't you tell me I'm the one
Won't you tell me I'm the one for you
Don't you realize you got me hypnotized
And everybody knows it but you
When you're walking down the street a-scuffling your feet
Don't you know you look so fine
You're such a living dream like peaches and cream
I can't get you off of my mind
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/dean-martin-little-lovely-one-lyrics.html ]
Little lovely one won't you tell me I'm the one
Tell me I'm the one for sure
You don't answer your phone
I'm gonna follow you home
Be a knock on your door

When you're walking down the street a-scuffling your feet
Don't you know you look so fine
You're such a living dream like peaches and cream
I can't get you off of my mind

Little lovely one won't you tell me I'm the one
Won't you tell me I'm the one for you
If you don't answer your phone
I'm gonna follow you home
There's gonna be a knock at your door
Gonna be a knock at your door
There's gonna be a knock at your door

3 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Ah, I remember this one so well! I used to play it over and over again when I was a teenager. I think that it was on the same album as "Houston." That particular album of our Dino's used a lot of brass and had quite a rock-and-roll sound. Jimmy Bowen did all the arrangements, I think.

Always On Watch said...

My memory about "Little Lovely One" being on the Houston album was correct!

List of songs on the Houston album.

Danny G. said...

Great memory Ms. AOW! You are indeed correct bout' the "Houston" al b um!