Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I'm 15 and only listen to Dean.

Hey pallies, likes while searchin' for vid clips of our Dino for yesterday's Dino-post, I came 'cross 'nother of today's youth who is totally totally sold out to our Dino....indeed one we can absolutely say is a hard core Deanager.  His youtube tag is "Joe Shmo" and he left a youtube comment below (on that classic of classic vid of our Dino croonin' "Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime" from the Dinoshow).... so so openly professin' his deepest of deep and purest of pure devotion to our most beloved Dino.

I left a comment in reply to his Dino-hearted reflections and am hopin' that if he answers, he may indeed be open to havin' ilovedinomartin interview him to  have his Dino-tale shared with the wider Dino-world.  It is so so extemely refreshin' to find someone of "Joe Shmo's" youth....so so right on the  Dino-mark.  And, pallies, the Dino-pix that "Joe" has used to grace his google account is one that this Dino-holic can never ever remember viewin' before.....indeed a very very rugged pix of our regal man.

Kudos, kudos, and more kudos to Deanager "Joe" for makin' his adulation of only our Dino so so proudly proclaimed to the wider Dino-world.  To checks out his youtube page, simply clicks on the tag of this here Dino-gram.  Dino-only, DMP



Joe Shmo 
I'm 15 and only listen to Dean. He is the only music I have in the car, in the house, or on my iPod. Today's music is garbage. It makes me sick. Wish I was born 60 years earlier

No comments: