Sunday, July 06, 2014

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: (Duetin' with Dino) "Breezin' Along With The Breeze" Medley



What's shakin' pallies?! Welcome to July 2014! Man...thins' is REALLY gettin' steamy now!!!

 Hazy...Lazy...Crazy days of Summer are DEF I NATE LY upon us, pals! Time to get your toes in the sand & a yummy drink in your hand!

These are TRULY days made for max'n & relaxin', ol' pals o mine.

Well pallies...I thinks this week's Serenade is worthy of some easy goin' & laid back Summertime jams...don't youse?!
Found us some COOL COOL tunes for these HOT HOT days from two of THE mostest easy goin' laid back dudes that I've EVER seen in ALL my years!!!

Time for a little "Duetin' with Dino" with one of Dean's very good pals & earliest vocal style IN SPI RA TIONS..."The Bing!"
Man these two cats REALLY can croon & REALLY do understand what's TRULY important in life...ENJOYIN" IT!!!

We should ALL take some notes from Dino & Bing in this vid! Relax. Don't stress. Life's WAY too short to sweat the little stuff pals. Sit back & REALLY soak in this GREAT GREAT seven song medley, pals.
Love the way they mesh them all together to make one smooth flowin' summery jam for us to TOTALLY melt into!
"Breezin' Along With The Breeze" starts it off & winds it down. Let's soak in the "laid back" vibe, pallies. Leave the stressin' for someone else. Someone who just don't get it.

By the way pals...Check out that tan!!! Hahaha! Youse can see that Dean enjoyed his Summery sunny days! Let's do the same!  Enjoy!!!


I'm just breezin' along with the breeze
Trailing the rails, I'm a roamin' the seas
Like the birdies that sing in the trees
Pleasin' to live, livin' to please
The sky is the only roof I have over my head
And when I'm weary, mother nature puts me to bed...
 

No comments: