Sunday, August 10, 2014

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "By The Time I Get To Phoenix"



OK pallies...are youse ready to get So So serious this week, with our bestest pal Dino? I'm talkin' some totally totally  sincere type swoonin' from the O' So Cool Cool croonin'!!! Hahaha!!!

Man pallies...today's Serenade gots me actin' like some totally tuned in Dino-afficianado!!! O man o man!!! Yea!!!
"By The Time I Get To Phoenix" is the kinda jam that shows ANY non-believer, in the Dino-truth, that Dean can pour So So much heart & feelin' into a lyric & COM PLETE LY pull you into the songs vibe.

Gots to admit pals...this is the type of tune that I MOST dig when life throws me some "not so cool" curve ball. Really soothes my hurtin' soul, pals.
Now...mix that Dino-passion...with a great great LIVE vid... showin' Dean's heart-felt facial expressions...& man o man...youse gots PURE PURE DINO-MAGIC!!!


 Look pallies...youse don't have to take my word for it...wouldn't expect youse to. The proof is right here in the Dino-puddin'! Hahaha!!!
Let me show youse the magic. Let DEAN show youse the magic! Sit back & REALLY soak this one in, pals.
 Dean's seen it all...DONE it all. Who better to tell us, "it's gonna be OK". No one. Enjoy.   



By the time I get to Phoenix she'll be risin'
She'll find the note I left hanging on her door
She'll laugh when she reads the part that says I'm leaving
'Cause I've left that gal so many times before

By the time I make Albuquerque she'll be workin'
She'll probably stop at lunch and give me a call
But she'll just hear that phone keep on ringing
Off the wall, that's all

By the time I make Oklahoma she'll be sleeping
She'll turn softly, and call my name out low
Then she'll cry just to think I'd really leave her
Though time and time I've tried to tell her so
She just didn't know I would really go 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Where can I contact the developers of the blog?

P.S Keep up the great work

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Asdsa might we inquire into the nature of your Dino-request? Thanks for your appreciatio of ilovedinomartin. Keeps lovin' our most beloved Dino!

BlueisCoool said...

What a good song and video - it almost leaves you with a tear for the woman. :-)

Thanks for your wonderful work.

Have a great week.

Scott

Unknown said...

I'm a graphic designer who happens to have skill setting up forums and websites and the likes, who is interested in speaking with some developers about possibly make this a more user-friendly and community driven blog, a place where we could all come to discuss Dino. My name is Jon, by the way, don't let my false name I gave to Gmail confuse you.

Regards,
Jon