Sunday, August 24, 2014

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Someday You'll Want Me To Want You"



Hey there...youse with the stars in your eyes...Hahaha! Man, I'm actin' So So crazy today pals! Thinks it must be this COM PLETE LY swingin' jam we is gonna swing to today! Haha!

Speakin' of swingin'...I found today's Serenade, "Someday You'll Want Me To Want You", on Dean's 1960 al b um, "This Time I'm Swingin'!" What a tune, pals!
Hey, guess that explains So So  PER FECT LY as to why I'm wearin' this HUGE Dino-grin today! SWEET SWEET REVENGE!!! "Haha!"

 Not in a mean way, pallies...just in an "o well, your loss" kinda way!
 It's remindin' me of that ol' sayin', "he who laughs last laughs best!"
I'm sure Dino had some particular lady in mind while recordin' this one pals! Hahaha! I'm SURE there's a few of us out there who may ALSO have a "someone" like that in mind! Haha!

 O well pallies...those are the breaks. Every dog has his day!
 Let's simmer in the BEAUTY of knowin' WE had the last laugh & that Dean would NEVER deny ANY of us pallies his TOTAL palliness! Hahaha! I'm crazy!

 Bask in the GLORY pals! Enjoy!!! 

3 comments:

Always On Watch said...

I love our Dino's swingin'-with-the-band sound!

BlueisCoool said...

What a great and upbeat sounding song for Sunday - i love it !

Thank you your hard work - it is appreciated !

Have a great week.

Scott

Danny G. said...

Couldn't agree more Ms. AOW...Dean DEF I NATE LY knows how to swing!!! Thanks Scott! Pleasure is ALL mine, pal!