Sunday, February 08, 2015

Danny G's Special Dino-Amore Month Sunday Serenade with Dino: "La Vie En Rose"



Ahhhhh...welcome back pallies. What a ROMANTICO & BEA U TI FUL croon I have for this week's Dino-Amore Month Serenade!

No wonder French is known as "the language of love, pals! Haha!
 "La Vie En Rose"...which I thinks is "loosely" translated..."rosey life"...kinda likes a "life through rose colored glasses" type thing...Is such a PRETTY PRETTY tune, no matter HOW youse explains it, pallies!
 It's SURE to soften even the hardest of hearts & sooth ANY hurtin' soul.

Man...Dean SURELY knew how to charm & he SURELY knew how to speak from the heart!

Hey pals...I'm thinkin'...if youse might be wonderin' exactly what to do this Dino-Amore Day to COM PLETE LY sweep that VERY special someone off their feet...may I make a suggestion? PUT THIS SERENADE ON REPEAT!!! Hahaha!!!
That's ALL youse needs to do pallies! It's THAT good!
The rest of your plan doesn't even matter!

 NO chicalina could possibly resist our Dino & I'd be willin' to bets...ALL my chips...that this croonin'... will  makes youse too...simply IR RE SIS TI BLE to your FAV O RITE somebody!

 Well pals...that's my advice. Love is in the air & it's only a kiss away!
Youse set up the kiss & let Dean take their breath away!
Good luck!            


Hold me close and hold me fast
The magic spell you cast
This is la vie en rose
When you kiss me heaven sighs
And though I close my eyes
I see la vie en rose
When you press me to your heart
I'm in a world apart a world where roses bloom
And when you speak angels sing from above
Every day's words seem to turn into love songs
Give your heart and soul to me
And life will always be la vie en rose
La la la la
De de de de
Every day's words seem to turn into love songs
Give your heart and soul to me
And life will always be la vie en rose

2 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

What a great song and cute video - thanks for bringing this our way.

Hopefully you are ready for another wild snowy week here in New England.

Have a great week.

Scott

Danny G. said...

My pleasure Scott! Yea...I'm ready! WE'RE NEW ENGLANDERS! BRING IT!!! Hahaha!!! Only 41 days 'till Spring pals!