Sunday, February 28, 2016

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face"




Well well well...here we is, pallies o' mine.
 Windin' down 'nother AWESOMELY ROMANTICO Dino-Amore Month!
 Oh, what times we had, huh pals?!
 Now friends...dont get upset!
There's actually some Coolness to share!
This is Leap year! Which means we gets a BONUS day of this BEA U TI FUL month! Yes!
An extra day to spread the Dino-message...& throw some L.O.V.E. 'round!
How cool is that?! 
 And besides, pals...IT'S ONLY 22 DAYS TIL' SPRING!!! Yea hoo!!!

 OK, mi amici...let's get to some SWOONIN' CROONIN'!
 Now, pallies...this needs to be a special jam.
 A jam that REALLY expresses the feelins' we may be feelin' for a VERY special someone...the emotion that may just bubble over when we 'round this certain friend.

 I thinks Dean summed ALL this sentiment up into one VERY romantic tune.
May I share it with youse? Yes? Cool!

What's crazy 'bout these lyrics, pallies... is that they don't even include the word LOVE!
 Yet, pals...it's gots to be one of the MOSTEST expressive love songs of ALL time.
 Youse'll see what I'm talkin' 'bout, friends.

"I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face" is perfect to sign off our Dino-Amore Month Serenades & perfect to keep the Dino-fueled passion BURNIN' 'til next year!
 Only one problemo, pals.
There are SO SO many COOL COOL vids for this Dino-croon...I cants decide which to use! Well...guess that leaves me with only one SANE choice, pallies!
Play two!
Of course!
I've done it before...& I'll do it 'gain! Ha!
 Dino REALLY brings out that WILD side of me, huh pals?! Haha!!

OK. 'Nuff foolin'.  
Let's get swoonin'!

Enjoy the tune, mi amici & I'll see youse in March!
Ciao!

    I've grown accustomed to her face
    She almost makes the day begin
    I've grown accustomed tot he tune
    She whistles night and noon
    Her smiles, her frowns, her ups and downs
    Are second to nature to me now
    Like breathing out and breathing in
    I was serenely independent and content before we met
    Surely I could always be that way again and yet
    I've grown accustomed to her looks
    Accustomed to her voice, accustomed to her face
    She's second nature to me now
    Like breathing out and breathing in
    I'm very grateful she's a woman and so easy to forget
    Rather like a habit one can always break and yet
    I've grown accustomed to the trace of something in the air
    Accustomed to her face


2 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

Another Sunday is here and a fairly warm one here in New England. I can't believe that spring is so close, and i am not complaining. You piked two winning songs Danny G. and i must say the second one really caught my attention, 'I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face'. It had almost a jazz sound to it, i really enjoyed it.Thank you Danny G. for your great Sunday DM contribution.

Have a great week.

Scott

Danny G. said...

My pleasure pallie!