Sunday, June 12, 2016

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Off Again On Again"



Welcome back, ol' pallies o mine!
 Man...is this one kinda crazy Spring or what?
One day it's pretty blue skies... 85 degreezes & sun so so bold! Then... the very next day...it's gray drippy clouds &  breezes O so cold.
 I don't know if I'm comin' or goin'...will it be sunny or snowin'! Haha!!
Man, pals...I'm gettin' so poetic this week! Ha!
I'm def i nate ly gettin' myself in the mood for some Cool Cool Dino-croonin'!
Actually... kinda gets me thinkin' 'bout a certain swingin' little number off Dean's "The Lush Years" al b um... one of my own personal FAVES!
 "Off Again, On Again" gots Dean in the midst of a REALLY messy situation, pallies! 
Seems our great man was in this totally crazy relationship with some totally far out chickalina!!!   This whacked out senora doesn't know WHAT she wants!
Kinda like this OTHER crazy mama, Mother Nature! Haha!!
Now if Dino was to ask ME what he should do, with this gonzo goumada (girlfriend) ...I'd say..."Dean...c'mon pallie, this broad isn't worth all the drama!
 Either she's in... or she's out!
Now let's go grab a drinky!" Ha ha ha!!
Who knows pals...he might even take me up on it! Hahaha!!!
Yea...that's our guy, mi amici.  
Doesn't let much bother him.
Never let a cloudy day get him down or let a sassy lady mess him 'round.
No way! Ha! 

So, my friends...let's give these last few weeks of Spring 'nother  chance before we jump into Summer  & let's hope Dean gives this chicky JUST one more try & then it's Splitsville!
Haha!! 
 Enjoy pals!  

Off again on again off again on again)
Off again on again it's here and then it's gone again
Oh this is some romance
In again out again it's with and then without again
Let's give it half a chance
It's cold and then hot again you're mine and then you're not again
You're always playing peek-a-boo
I'm in a stew about blue about what am I going to do about
Off again on again you
(Off again on again it's here and then it's gone again)
(Oh this is some romance)
(In again out again it's with and then without again)
(Let's give it half a chance)
It's cold and then hot again you're mine and then you're not again
You're always playing peek-a-boo (peek-a-boo)
I'm in a stew about blue about what am I going to do about
Off again on again you
(Off again on again you)
Off again on again you

2 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

It sounds like spring is in full bloom up north, a little bit of everything. Hopefully you will soon get all those warm and sunny days that you deserve Danny G., as we all know mother nature will not be rushed, esp in New England! You managed to pick this week a wonderful DM song as always my friend. I really enjoyed this tune, and of course i appreciate all your hard work week in and week out.

Have a great week.

Scott

Always On Watch said...

I love the album "The Lush Years"!