Sunday, February 04, 2018

Danny G's SPECIAL Dino-Amore Month Sunday Serenade with Dino: "I'd Gladly Make the Same Mistake Again"




Welcome back, mi amici!

Welcome lovers!

Young & old...shy & bold...short or tall...large or small...Dino-Amore Month is here & it's time to SWOON!!
Ahhhhhhhhh!

This VERY special Serenade is gonna kick off a month FULL of the HOTTEST...SEXIEST...SIZZILINIST...Dino-jams this side of the ol' galaxy!!! Ha!

Can youse feel the love in the air?! Haha!!

Yup...Amore has taken over our swingin' little blog!

For the next few weeks...L.O.V.E takes precedent & Dino is leadin' the charge, pallies! 

It's time once 'gain to TRULY evaluate our DEEPEST FEELINS'...our MOSTEST POWERFUL PASSIONS...our "slap me in the face to calm me down" EMOTIONS!!!
Hahaha!!!

Now, pals...these are merely thoughts off the top of my love-drenched head!
I ain't even gettin' started with the TRUE TRUEST excitement that Dean is gonna bring to these here Serenades all month long!

Man, pallies...I can hardly wait to jump into our first croon!

I thinks I is gonna start thins' off real smooth.
A fun fun Dino-tune to ease us into the lovin'. Haha!!

Yea...I found us somethin' real light & fuzzy for today.
Jumped back to 1958 for this one.
Back to Dean's Capital years.

"I'd Gladly Make the Same Mistake Again" should be a very familiar story for any of us Dino-holics...who may have loved & lost.
Never takin' advice when it comes to the heart.
We all gotta learn the hard way, my friends.

But...it's a fun fun ride either way!
Ain't it?

Yea...That's life!

That's love!
Haha!!

Oh well, pallies...I bet we wouldn't change a thin'.

Live & Love & Learn!

OK...let's let Dean do his thin'!
He speaks for us all!

Soak in the amore, mi amici!
It's in the air!!!  


There'll be lots of tears plus some happy years
And you'll add my heart to your souvenirs
But lovin' you was my mistake
But I'd gladly make the same mistake again

I'll be on the town actin' like a clown
So they won't suspect that you turned me down
Lovin' you was my mistake
But I'd gladly make the same mistake again

I've love for you
That's the kind of love that never ever ceases
Break my heart in two or break it into a million little pieces
Every piece you'll find has you on its mind
If you doubt that I'm the forgivin' kind
All you have to say is when
And I'd gladly make the same mistake again
Yes, I'd gladly make the same mistake again

I've love for you
That's the kind of love that never ever ceases
Break my heart right in two or break it into a million little pieces
Every piece that you find has you on its mind
If you doubt that I'm the forgivin' kind
All you have to say is when
And I'll gladly make the same mistake again
Yes, yes, yes gladly make the same mistake again

3 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

You really outdid yourself today Danny G. with this great Dean Martin Serenade! A wonderful upbeat song and message for sure.

Hopefully everything is going great this Super Bowl Sunday for you.

Have a great week my friend.

Scott

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, cool cool croon and perfect perfect patter...what more coulda any Dino-holic wants from our most most beloved Dino and his most most beloved devotee Danny-o?!?!?!?! Keeps lovin' 'n sharin' our deeply delightful DINO!

Danny G. said...

Just spreadin' the Dino-love, mi amici! Glad youse dug! Happy Super Bowl!